Submissions now open. Last day to submit is Friday, May 18th, 2018 at 11:59pm EST
Create a marketing and promotions strategy for our 10 year anniversary re-branding and you could win a Summer Internship or Contract Position with us!
Your participation in a TalentEgg Challenge looks egg-ceptional on your resume, will help you gain experience, and build your portfolio! Application submissions are open until May 18th, 2018.
Not only will participants gain experience and boost their portfolio, but finalists will have submission materials be evaluated by industry leading HR and Marketing professionals, be celebrated on our Blog (The Incubator), be featured in our 2018 Guide to Canadian Campus Recruitment and gain exposure to top Canadian employers
Marketing & Promotion Strategic Plan
1. Provide a detailed Strategic Plan using data from yourself and representatives of our target audience.The Plan should assess the strengths of and our opportunities to strengthen:
2. Include a SWOT analysis of the current TalentEgg brand and propose solutions in your strategy.
3. Include a new initiative you think TalentEgg would benefit from that we haven’t explored. It can be a service to students/grads, a new technology, a new social media platform - the choice is yours!
4. How do you measure the success of your Plan?
1. Create a new or modified TalentEgg value proposition statement and tagline, or slogan for students and recent grads AND early career professionals.
2. Give us your creative vision and samples of the graphic designs and/or video for:
3. And give us your best egg-pun!
TalentEgg.ca is Canada’s most popular job site and online career resource for students and recent graduates.
Since 2008, TalentEgg has helped millions of students and recent grads hatch their careers, and worked with hundreds of Canadian employers to successfully attract top Gen Y talent to join their organizations.
You'll find meaningful, career-launching jobs from top employers in Canada on TalentEgg, of course. But you'll also find thousands of free career resources created specifically with students and recent grads in mind, as well as an active and diverse community of people who are passionate about improving youth employment in Canada, including employers, career centres, educators, parents, and students and recent graduates themselves.
Whether you're looking for a job, trying to figure out how to prepare for a job interview or hoping to ask an employer important questions that will help you with your career, you can find it all on TalentEgg.
Ut scelerisque suspendisse a quam conubia suspendisse elit a a maecenas senectus gravida lorem dictumst nullam in mus condimentum parturient in venenatis condimentum consectetur a adipiscing. Penatibus iaculis facilisi in diam a molestie a elit ad curabitur risus hac adipiscing hac a.